So...I didn't do my Saturday run and Sunday cross train as I planned. Instead, I flew home to visit my family. I intended to at least run once and brought my running shoes with plans of borrowing my sister-in-law's treadmill for an hour or so. Unfortunately, my Dad was put into the hospital so my time was mostly spent with my family there. The downside of this was obviously that my Dad is in the hospital. Upside? The whole scene made me a little more mad at cancer which oddly motivated me. So, I will try to catch up with some training this week.
The other news is that I told a handful of my friends that I'm thinking of training for a half marathon and they were all really supportive. Beyond that, one of my friends has trained for the same half marathon I'm hoping to do for the last two years and was on the fence about doing it this year. After hearing I'm thinking about doing it she said she would if I would. So, we're going to become long distance running buddies! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment