
I've decided to reward my efforts with some new songs for my running mix. Last week I downloaded "Hot and Cold" by Katy Perry, "Live your Life" by TI and Rhianna, "Circus" by Britney Spears and the entire Rascal Flatts most recent album, "Still Feels Good".
This week I chose-
1. Lost Without U- Robin Thicke (a good stretching song)
2. Burnin' Up- The Jonas Brothers3
3. My Life Would Suck Without You- Kelly Clarkson
This week I chose-
1. Lost Without U- Robin Thicke (a good stretching song)
2. Burnin' Up- The Jonas Brothers3
3. My Life Would Suck Without You- Kelly Clarkson
I'm pretty happy with the purchases. I try to test them out but sitting on the couch while listening to the 30 second clip on iTunes and pumping my arms to simulate running. It's not really helpful at all, but good for a laugh.
And just to clarify, I am 27 years old and did just download a Jonas Brothers song. What? It's catchy!
And just to clarify, I am 27 years old and did just download a Jonas Brothers song. What? It's catchy!
And look! I'm learning how to upload images!

No comments:
Post a Comment