skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Running Jen
One non-runner's quest to finish a half marathon!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Finished Pilates
I did it. I ran into some technically difficulties with the DVD player, which almost gave me reason to give up. But I finished the video and will probably feel it tomorrow. 4.5 mile run tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jen
Running my first half marathon while raising money for the American Cancer Society.
View my complete profile
Help Me Raise Money for Cancer!
Personal Fundraising Page
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(24)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
▼
March
(8)
Finished Pilates
Cruising Down Training Street
Week Four Updates
First Sports Related Injury and Emotional Yoga Class
Check out My Fundraising Page
Running Fever
No Judgement Please
Week Three
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
Countdown
No comments:
Post a Comment