I am starting to understand why people get hooked on this running stuff. Did you hear that noise? It is the noise of pig's wings flapping because pigs officially fly now.
Lets get this straight in case I haven't mentioned it before. I am NOT a runner, nor am I particularly athletic person. But, somehow I've found some new love of running. Weird.
Don't get me wrong, around mile 4 of my 5 mile "long" run last week I didn't feel that way. But, the more I train, the quicker pace I achieve and the stronger I feel which makes me want to continue.
Last week's training went quite well. I had to shift around slightly due to a last minute ticket offer to Hair on Broadway and a networking happy hour, but I did get 5 workouts in including two 3.5 mile runs, a weight training day, a cross training day and the 5 mile long run.
Last night I did a 3.5 mile run and plan to do another 3.5 mile run, some yoga, a weight training day and another 5 mile run.
Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment